Thursday, July 12, 2018

July 12th, 2018


Your River of Life



“Whoever believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him.”  John 7:38

Standing on the banks

No longer satisfied,

Reaching out for more.

I’ll no longer be denied;

Excuses gone,

Fear cast aside.


I walk in

I walk in

I walk in to the River of Life.


We search out the path

To the river running strong.

Its current constant;

Pick the spot where we belong.

Determined now,

Heart swelling with song.


We walk in

We walk in

We walk in to Your River of Life.


I cling to a rock

As force waves over me.

I hold on for life;

Your love overwhelms me.

My focus on you,

You’ve completely undone me.


We walk in

We sit in

We stand in Your River of Life.


We pray in

We weep in

We splash in Your River of Life.


Washed anew in Your River of Life.

Cleansed and whole in Your River of Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment