Monday, September 18, 2017

September 18, 2017

I Call You Friend


“O our God, did you not drive out the inhabitants of this land before your people Israel and give it forever to the descendants of Abraham your friend?”  2 Chron. 20:7

                                                                            

And now I call you friend

For you have captured my heart

More than a Master and Savior

You’ve healed what was torn apart.


And now I call you friend

Your love pours over me.

You are my All in All

Your presence has captured me.


Confidant

Loyal One

Never changing

Holy One


Let me be a worthy branch

On Your perfect vine

For You are my life

I am Yours and You are mine.


And now I call your friend

Because You first loved me

And now I can love others

Thank you Lord for setting me free.

No comments:

Post a Comment