Sunday, November 5, 2017

November 5, 2017

In The Morning



“Listen to my cry for help, my King and my God, for to You I pray.  In the morning O Lord, You hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before You and wait in expectation.”  Ps. 5:2-3


Lord, here we sit together.  It is early morning: quiet, peaceful and darkness is anticipating the light.  Let us sit together and enjoy each other’s company.  Let me lift up my prayers to You this day. 


Father I praise You and step back to let Your light shine in brightly.  Your love continues to unravel my heart.  We are visiting each other in new ways, in deeper places and in more gracefully abundant ways.  Your presence overwhelms me.


Jesus, please change my way of thinking and my way of being.  Take hold of me tightly and bless me.  I can hear the birds sing praise with the dawn of this new day.  Today I surrender my heart and my mind to You for Your will to be established and for Your Kingdom to come into my life.  I lay these requests before You and I wait in expectation.

No comments:

Post a Comment