Thursday, November 30, 2017

November 30, 2017


This Truth



“Early on the first day of the week, while it was still dark, Mary Magdalene went to the tomb and saw that the stone had been removed from the entrance.”  John 20:1


From this moment on

The meaning is new

Skies once darkened

Now bright and blue.


The tomb is empty

The stone is moved

Death became life

This is Your Truth


No words were needed

To try and explain

The impossible made possible

One man’s loss was life’s gain.


And when my time is over

When I’ve been called home

I’ll be wearing my resurrection clothes

I’ll be rejoicing at the stone.


For my tomb will be empty

My stone will be moved

His death gave me life

This is my Truth.


No words will be needed

To try and explain

The impossible made possible

His loss was my gain.

His death took my pain

Nailed it to the cross

He took it to the cross.

He died for me

He rose for me

Hallelujah!

Jesus came for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment