Saturday, November 25, 2017

November 25, 2017


God’s Masterpiece



“When they see among them their children, the work of My hands, they will keep My name holy…” Isa. 29:23


The palette of God’s splendor
He uses to paint across the sky
Words of love go unspoken
A love He has opened wide.

We sit in awe and wonder
The Lord reveals the truth to each
To me He gently whispers
“You are my unfinished masterpiece.”

As the sun sets across the ocean
Water so calm and serene
There is trust in each wave coming
To walk on the waters of Galilee.

O Father how we love You
All created nature You use to teach
The message of Your magnificence is
We are Your unfinished masterpiece.

There is room left on Your canvas
Many colors to create
And it is in my incompleteness
That I praise what You have made.

An unfinished masterpiece
A work of art in Your hand
It will be kingdom come
Until You are done
A child of the promise I stand
I am Your unfinished masterpiece
.

No comments:

Post a Comment