Saturday, February 10, 2018

February 10, 2018


He is Our God


“This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time, declares the Lord.  I will put My law in their minds and write it on their hearts.  I will be their God and they will be My people.”  Jer. 31:33

These are the awesome words of old spoken through the generations and reaching out to you today.  Let God’s truth resound in your heart, mind, and spirit.   The voice of the Lord can reassure you with these eternal words of life.

God speaks, “I made a covenant for you.  Before you were born, I put My law of love in your mind and I wrote it on your heart.  This was done when I fashioned you in your mother’s womb.  I was your God then, before the time of your birth.  Indeed, I was your God before the foundation of the earth.  I am your God today.  Right now, in the midst of what you are going through, I am your God.  And I will be your God, now and always.  It shall not change, for I cannot change.  You are mine.  I made you for Myself, that you would praise me and have none other before Me.  I am jealous for you.  I want you to know the truth.  I want you to know Me.  For when you know Me, then you are free.”

No comments:

Post a Comment