Thursday, February 15, 2018

February 15, 2018


You are God’s Yes!


 





2 Corinthians 1:17 – 20:  “Therefore, when I was planning this, did I do it lightly?  Or the things I plan, do I plan according to the flesh, that with me there should be Yes, Yes, and No, No?  But as God is faithful, our word to you was not Yes and No.  For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us – by me, Silvanus, and Timothy – was not Yes and No, but in Him was Yes.  For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us.”
This Scripture will put a smile on our faces so big we won’t be able to wipe it off.  When we experience this word and get it into our spirit and up into our hearts and our minds so our thinking is renewed, this truth will cause us to rejoice and it will set us free.  Truth experienced always sets us free.   The best kind of laughter I know is the laughter that comes from walking with the Lord and tasting to see that He is good.  His goodness is marvelous.  It makes me grin – inside and out.  I call it Victory Laughter – we can laugh at what life throws us because we know we have won.  We don’t try to win – we already have won! 
Jesus is Daddy’s Yes Man.  And the Spirit of God has chosen today to speak to each of us in this room – “You are God’s Yes.”  Christ is in you and you are in Christ and therefore You are God’s Yes.  God says Yes to you today.  He says Yes and Amen.  Amen means surely, or so be it.  I like to think of it as ‘most definitely.”  He says to us, Yes and Most Definitely. 
The world tells us no all the time.  The prince of the air fills the air with no and not likely.  But we have overcome the world – Amen – Most Definitely! – We have Christ in us, the hope of glory!  We are over comers.  We do not need to live in the world of “no” because we have access to the Kingdom – and in the Kingdom it is all about Yes and Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment