Monday, January 1, 2018

January 1, 2018

We Are God's Workmanship

"For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared for us in advance to do."  Eph. 2:10

You are special to God.  You are significant, important, valuable, and dearly loved.  You are God's workmanship - His very special "work of art."  You are unique, made by God and created in Christ Jesus.
Listen for the voice of your Father today as He whispers to you - "You are mine.  I thought about you before I fashioned you in your mother's womb.  I made you as an reflection of Myself and as an expression of My love to a broken and hurting world.  You were intentionally made; I thought about every detail that would go into your personality, skills, gifts, and talents.  I created you in My Son, and in doing so, you have been given good works to do for My Kingdom to be advanced.  Stay close to Me, listen for My voice, and follow Me.  I will show you the works that you have been given to do; created to do.  You have been prepared for this.  Everything you have been through has been part of that preparation.  I delight in You."
Beloved, you wear the best designer label I know.  It is a spiritual label.  The label does not indicate you are made in the USA or some fancy designer label from Europe.  Your label states: "Made By God."

No comments:

Post a Comment