Sunday, January 21, 2018

January 21, 2018

The Lord is Mighty to Save

"The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save.  He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing."  Zeph. 3:17

This is a wonderful passage of truth.  God is with us.  He is mighty to save us, when we are in trouble or in despair.  He delights in us.  He quiets us with His great love and rejoices over us with singing.  It truly is remarkable and so very life giving.
We may even sense the voice of a loving Father speaking these words to us today:  "I am here and I am with you.  I know what you are going through right now and I want you to know that I am with you.  I am mighty to save -- to save you from a trap.  I delight in you, not because of anything you did. but simply because I created you, I love you, and I delight in you.  Let my love bring you quietness and peace today.  Let any troubled waters be calmed by My love.  I wrote a song, just for you.  Today I will sing it over you, from the rising to the setting of the sun.  Hear the words of hope and love I sing over you today.  Rest in My presence awhile this day and receive my gifts for you."

Blessed be our God and Father, who delights and rejoices in us!

No comments:

Post a Comment