Sunday, October 22, 2017

October 22, 2017


Seed to the Sower


“As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is My word that out from My mouth: it will not return to Me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.”  Isa. 55:10-11

God’s word will not return void – it will accomplish its intended purpose!  The word of God acts like rain and snow, watering what has been planted to produce seed and bread.  Recently at church I had the need to start writing during worship.  I looked at it the next day.  This is what was written:

‘The seed that I have scattered has not withered away.  That which long ago was scattered was sown with My intent and My delight.  You see it not now but the harvest is coming.  That which was scattered is being gathered.  I have scattered My seed, My people and My word for the season of harvest is coming.  Though it tarries, wait for it.  Wait for it.  For it shall surely come and it shall accomplish that which I intended.’

I know this message was for me.  If you are reading it and it jumps out to grab hold of your heart, then perhaps it confirms something for you as well, that the Lord has been sharing with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment