Wednesday, December 13, 2017

December 13, 2017

My Light and My Salvation

"The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the stronghold of my life - of whom shall I be afraid?"  Ps. 27:1

This is David's declaration of faith, his statement of truth.  Though enemies may have surrounded him, David kept his eye on the Lord.  He did not let his circumstances define him.  There is a message of hope in that for us.

Are you facing trials in your life?
The Lord is your light and your salvation - whom shall you fear?

Is illness causing difficulties right now?
The Lord is the stronghold of your life - of whom shall you be afraid?

Are you uncertain where the next paycheck is coming from?
The Lord is your light!

The situation you may find yourself in right now does not define you - God defines you through His word.  Let truth become your reality and this verse become your declaration of faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment