Friday, December 15, 2017

December 15, 2017

I Will Not Be Shaken


I have set the Lord always before me,
Because He is at my right hand  I will not be shaken.”  Ps. 16:8

Who can keep me safe in times of trouble and in moments when my world has been turned upside down?  The Lord my God can keep me safe.  He is my Rock, my Strong Tower, my Deliverer, my Fortress.  When I receive bad news, Jesus is Good News.  He brings me comfort and relief from the distresses of life.  He is at my right hand – even now.

Today I choose to set the Lord before me.  I choose to set my mind and heart upon Him and not the things of this world.  I offer my worship to my Savior, the One who has saved me so many times before and is faithful to do so again.  With purpose and intention, I set Jesus before me, and before my trials and difficulties.  I picture my Savior out in front of those problems.  He is bigger and the problems grow smaller.

As I come to Him with all my flaws and failings, He meets me.  He is with me.  Together, we can get through today.  Because Jesus is my companion today, I will not be shaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment